(1) It shouldn’t really be necessary to reference this, but the claim can be found in a document called IHR: A Layman’s Guide to Willis Carto & The Institute for Historical Review, which at the time of writing (August 1995) is available from The Nizkor Project: An Electronic Holocaust Resource E-Mail email@example.com.
(2) See for example The Sleight-of-Hand of Simon Wiesenthal “FALSO IN UNO, FALSO IN OMNIBUS”, by Mark Weber and Keith Stimely, published in the Journal Of Historical Review, Volume Five, Number One, Spring 1984, pages 120-2.
(3) For a critical examination of some of the Spotlight’s claims totally unconnected with the Jewish Question, the reader is referred to a lengthy article published in the August 1995 issue of the prestigious magazine Soldier Of Fortune; Craig B. Hulet’s scathing critique All The News That’s Fit To Invent: Shining the Light of Truth on “Spotlight”, exposes the paper’s revelations of weird military goings-on in the Continental United States as a mishmash of speculation, nonsense, sloppy research and outright lies.
(4) Such allegations have been posted on the Internet, though not, apparently, by Carto himself.
(5) ANTISEMITIC PROPAGANDA: An Annotated Bibliography and Research Guide, by Robert Singerman, published by Garland, New York, (1982). This book runs to 448 pages and includes a fair number of publications which no reasonable person would call anti-Semitic; Organised Jewry and their fellow travellers are not reasonable people.
(6) For the full background to these two publications the reader is referred to NOT THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION! Shining A Searchlight On Three Updates Of The Infamous Jewish Master Plan: The Zunder Letter, The Israel Cohen “Racial Program For The Twentieth Century” Hoax And The Speech Of The Non-Existent Rabbi Rabinovich, by Alexander Baron, published by Anglo-Hebrew Publishing, London, (July 1994).
(7) Singerman, Antisemitic Propaganda, page 215, (op cit). According to this author, Jews Mass Poison American Children was published in a 1955 issue of Women’s Voice, a small circulation anti-Semitic magazine. When the current writer interviewed Mullins at the Global Deception Conference in January 1993, he appeared embarassed at these revelations and claimed that the editor of this magazine, Mrs Lyrl Clark van Hyning, had run this story under that title without his knowledge.
(8) It is not generally known, but for the record, Hitler was not always an anti-Semite, and writes in Mein Kampf that when he first moved to Vienna he considered the tone of the anti-Semitic press to be unworthy of the cultural traditions of a great people.
(9) By contemporary standards though not of course by today’s. However rich Aaron of Lincoln may have been he certainly didn’t have a 386 PC with MS-DOS version 5 in a second floor, centrally heated flat and an FM radio tuned to Capital Radio with a can of coke at his side and a supply of chilled drinks in his refrigerator, as does the current writer, impoverished peasant that he is!
(10) The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 1, page 6.
(11) Literature and Money: Financial Myth and Literary Truth, by Cedric Watts, published by Harvester Wheatsheaf, London, (1990), page 38.
(12) Watts, Literature And Money, page 51, (ibid).
(13) Jewish Chronicle Supplement, February 1933, No 145, page ii. It is not entirely clear to me what year these figures represent, although they are certainly fairly contemporary. The table they are abstracted from is confusing, to say the least. The article itself describes German Jewry’s economic structure as “peculiar”.
(14) Plain English, January 8 1921, page 28. Plain English was edited by Lord Alfred Douglas (1870-1945), who was not only a totally worthless, upper class parasite and the former homosexual lover of Oscar Wilde but a raving anti-Semite. Douglas was later gaoled for criminal libel on Winston Churchill - of all people - for claiming repeatedly that Churchill had been in the pay of a Jewish syndicate.
(15) ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE BRITISH PRESS 1422-1992, Edited by Dennis Griffiths, published by Macmillan, London, (1992), page 70.
(16) BEAVERBROOK, by A.J. P. Taylor, published by Penguin, Harmondsworth, Middlesex, (1974), page 503.
(17) Taylor, Beaverbrook, page 503, (ibid). The reality is that as far as the British people were turned against Hitler, propaganda - including by Jews - had more than a little to do with it.
(18) Griffiths, Encyclopedia Of The British Press, page 185, (op cit).
(19) THE MIRROR: A Political History, by Maurice Edelman, published by Hamish Hamilton, London, (1966), page 20.
(20) Obviously one cannot search every issue of every major British newspaper for that month, but I did spend a considerable time in the archive, and believe that I have nailed this lie.
(21) As far as I am able to ascertain: like all genuine Revisionists I am willing to change my mind if I can be proved wrong.
(22) For the record, the Daily Express (which is now a tabloid) was at that time - and in fact was within my memory - a broadsheet, and, according to the Encyclopedia Of The British Press, [page 70, (op cit)], it was at that time the largest circulation daily newspaper in the world!
(23) The word “anti-Semitism” is generally believed to have been coined by the German Wilhelm Marr - said to be a converted Jew. The word dates from 1879, the year Marr founded the Anti-Semitic League!
(24) The International Jew was first published as a series of 92 articles in Ford’s newspaper the Dearborn Independent. Later it was published as a four volume set and went through many editions and translations.
(25) All three in Ford’s case. Henry Ford was not personally anti-Semitic, indeed he sincerely expected all patriotic American Jews to join in his crusade, and was perplexed when they didn’t.
(26) Nazis, Communists, Klansmen, and Others on the Fringe: POLITICAL EXTREMISM IN AMERICA, by John George and Laird Wilcox, published by Prometheus, Buffalo, New York, (1992), page 423.
(27) George & Wilcox, Nazis, Communists..., page 33, (ibid).
(28) George & Wilcox, Nazis, Communists..., page 33, (ibid).
(29) Among American Purveyors of the “Protocols”, published in the American Hebrew, November 2, 1934, page 486.
(30) Such as the Federal Government, the Trilateral Commission - which we have already alluded to - and other manifestations of the world government movement.
Back To Text
Back To Baron Pamphlets Index
Back To Site Index