(1) Fascism In Britain A History, 1918-1985, by Richard Thurlow, published by Basil Blackwell, Oxford, (1987), pages 306 & 286.
(2) The first mention of Column 88 ever in print appears to have been Hitler birthday party uncovered, by Peter Gladstone Smith, published in the Daily Telegraph, April 6, 1975, page 3. The name Column 88 is said to be derived from that of an Austrian student Nazi organisation which operated in Vienna in the 1930s.
(3) Searchlight, May 1976, pages 12-3.
(4) See for example Court frees man who “spied on Hitlerites”, by Anne McHardy, published in the Guardian, March 25, 1976, page 24.
(5) See in particular COLUMN 88 THE STORY OF BRITAIN’S UNDERGROUND NAZIS - A SEARCHLIGHT EXCLUSIVE, published in Searchlight, May 1975, pages 3-6; EXPOSE, cover story and in-depth exposé, published in Searchlight, May 1976, pages 2-4; MR. R.S. MARSHALL AND THE N.F., published in Searchlight, May 1976, pages 12-3; THE ROBERTS STORY part two, published in Searchlight, June 1976, pages 9-11; THE ROBERTS STORY part 3, published in Searchlight, July/Aug, 1976, pages 6-8.
(6) Forewarned Against Fascism, May 1978, issue 3, page 2.
(7) Forewarned Against Fascism, April 1981, issue 9, page 20.
(8) TWO DISMISSED OVER NEO-NAZI EXERCISE, published in the Daily Telegraph, July 3, 1976, page 1.
(9) Sunday Telegraph, April 18, 1976, page 32.
(10) The Guardian, February 25, 1980, page 8.
(12) Attempted Murder: The State Reactionary Plot Against The National Front, published by N.T. Press, Norwich, (1986), Author(s) uncredited, Introduction by Nick Griffin.
(13) Pages 46-7, (ibid).
(14) This was the cover story; it was taken up by Private Eye, which ended up paying out enormous libel damages to Conservative MP Gerald Howarth and others.
(15) The cover of the November 1992 issue was GUARDING NAZI CRIMINALS; this issue also boasted that the historian David Irving had been hounded across North America.
(16) Larry O’Hara has asked me to stop claiming that I have no connection with him, as, he says, this gives people the wrong impression.
(17) THE SECURITY SERVICES: ARE THEY A THREAT TO FREEDOM?, a Libertarian Alliance conference held at the New Cavendish Club, Central London, Sunday 14th November, 1993. O’Hara’s speech was entitled Searchlight Magazine: A Case Study in Secret State Media Manipulation.
(18) In 1992, the press officer at New Scotland Yard informed the current writer’s research partner that she could find no evidence of such a plot. More recently, in a telephone conversation, Superintendent Ken Day of the Yard’s Special Branch told us diplomatically that the media are only interested in stories, the police are interested in facts. All the “information” about the alleged bomb plot came from habitual liar, anti-Semite and thrice convicted thug Ray Hill and from his buddy, disinformation specialist and Secret State errand boy Gerry Gable, so is it any wonder that the police didn’t take it seriously?
(19) Issue 192, page 20.
(20) RENEGADE RAY COMES A CROPPER, published in Gothic Ripples, Nos. 20 & 21, April 1989, page 20. For the benefit of the uninitiated, Colin Jordan was, among other things, the founder of both the National Socialist Movement and the British Movement.
(21) It would be tiresome to list every individual reference; the readeris referred to Gable’s At War With Society, O’Hara and Tim Scargill’s A Lie Too Far -- Searchlight, Hepple & The Left and O’Hara’s At War With The Truth, all three published 1993.
(23) Searchlight, August 1981, issue 74, page 20.
(24) Covington appears on the front cover of Searchlight, issue 204.
(25) Read any wailing and gnashing of teeth “Jewish” publication, including Searchlight, and the unspoken assumption you are meant to take for granted is that Jews always tell the truth and Nazis are never to be believed. The reality is that Jews are just as likely to lie as anyone else, and, for various reasons which we won’t go into here, more likely to get away with it. Over the past few months though, the “Jews” who control Searchlight have been well and truly exposed as the liars and exploiters of racial bigotry that they are.
(26) “GERRY, GERRY, GERRY.....” Searchlight’s macho munchkin GERRY GABLE is telling porkies again. HAROLD A. COVINGTON duly chastises the little twit. A DISSERTATION ON THE IDIOCY OF GERRY GABLE. This was a follow up to his earlier open letter called AN OPEN LETTER TO THE BRITISH LEFT FROM Harold A. Covington, National Socialist, undated but published cMay 1993.
(27) Searchlight, July 1993, issue 217, page 4.
(28) Hepple admitted in his own handwriting to stealing funds from the British National Party while working at their book shop, see A Lie Too Far, page 19, (op cit).
(29) Covington, Searchlight’s macho munchkin..., (op cit).
(30) See A Lie Too Far and At War With The Truth, (op cit).
Back To Text
Back To Baron Pamphlet Index
Back To Site Index